Friday, June 24, 2011

Comic, Start, reading, should, Batman


Question by Hong Kong Long:

What Batman comic should I start reading at?





I'm not a very avid comic reader, so I'm going to ask you guys a VERY broad question.... I've recently became interested in the DC comic book character Batman, via his latest video game (Arkham Asylum). And I wanted to know where should I start reading Batman comics that tie in with the MAIN DC storyline leading to his death. So, what comic should I start reading?




Best answer:

Answer by ◊⇧Vergil⇧◊ 902
then you need to read final crisis





Give your answer to this question below!

Other posts like this, by keyword:

Comic:

The Evolutionists: American Thinkers Confront Charles Darwin, 1860-1920 (Critical Issues in History) ...
Is ‘X-Men: First Class’ Closer to The Comic Books Than Fans Think? ...
How to Draw Comic Heroes (Edge Books) Reviews ...
Commando: Battle of Britain – Scramble!: The Ten Best Commando Battle of Britain Comic Books Ever! (Commando 70) ...
Comic Con buddies ...
The Comic Stories ...
McLuhan for Beginners (Writers and Readers Documentary Comic Book, 82) Reviews ...
Justice League of America Comic Book – “The Devil’s Bargain” – Vol. 24 No. 211 – February 1983 ...
Children’s Bible Comic Book New Testament Reviews ...
Red Nose Day: Wine Relief and other tasty ways to help Comic Relief ...
Start:

My jeep cherokee sport overdrive works every other time i start the engine. What could this be? ...
Single mom, should I stay home, start a home business, or go to work? ...
Can you start using your health insurance card as soon you receive it? ...
Who do I start for my fantasy football team? ...
When did the accent mark start appearing in the Romance languages? ...
Can I start an LGBT safe house for teens without getting in trouble with the Oklahoma runaway laws? ...
Reds’ Cueto forced to leave second straight start ...
How to Start A Niche Business On Internet ...
PMP Exam Prep: All the Help You Need, From Start to Finish (Video Training for the PMP Certification Exam) ...
Start Your Own Medical Claims & Transcription Business (Start Your Own Business) ...
reading:

Oxford Reading Tree: Stage 1+: Floppy’s Phonics Non-fiction: My Pet (Floppy Phonics) ...
Outdoor Studies: A Reading Book of Nature Study ...
Reading Comprehension GMAT Strategy Guide 7, Fourth Edition (Manhattan GMAT the new standard) ...
LITTLE CELEBRATIONS, TALK! TALK! TALK!, SINGLE COPY, FLUENCY, STAGE 3B (LITTLE CELEBRATIONS GUIDED READING) ...
Poetry Translation Through Reception and Cognition: The Proof of Translation Is in the Reading ...
Try reading five books by women ...
I’m reading August 10th, free, at Sideshow: The Queer Literary Carnival ...
Teaching Reading to Children With Down Syndrome: A Guide for Parents and Teachers (Topics in Down Syndrome) ...
P. J. Funnybunny Camps Out (Step into Reading) ...
Gotcha Again!: More Nonfiction Booktalks to Get Kids Excited About Reading ...
should:

Q&A: What type of baseball glove should I buy my 9 year son and my 5 year old daugther? ...
Single mom, should I stay home, start a home business, or go to work? ...
What kind of sports bra should I wear for basketball? ...
Q&A: What basic drinks should i have for entertaining? ...
Should i take cell biology if i intend to go to medical school? ...
Q&A: what should I read next. I am not afraid of long epics if they are good.? ...
What points should an employer include when writing a reference letter for a student for college admission? ...
When writing essays for law school apps and submitting through lsac, should I title them? ...
What foods should a single man eat at home daily? I eat pasta regularly and it is getting old!? ...
Should foreign museums return stolen Chinese artifacts to the Chinese people? ...
Batman:

Batman: Year One Deluxe Edition ...
Batman Adventures Number 16 (A Wedding to Die For) ...
Batman: False Faces ...
Holy auction, Batman! Man’s comic book could be worth plenty ...
Where do I start with the batman comics? ...
Bat-Manga!: The Secret History of Batman in Japan ...
Batman Classic: Meet the Super Heroes: With Superman and Wonder Woman (I Can Read Book 2) ...
What would a good starter comic be for someone who wants to start collecting Batman comics? ...
Batman: Detective Reviews ...

No comments:

Post a Comment