Saturday, March 19, 2011

know, good, Some, Psychological, suspense/thrillers


Question by Mandy:

Do you know of some good psychological suspense/thrillers?



Your Ad Here





I don't like horror or gruesome books. Nor do I like a lot of sexual overtones (especially rape scenes and stuff...so repulsive to me).

I don't know of many authors. I've read all of Mary Higgins Clark's books when I was younger, but I think it's now too low of a reading level for me. I'd like to start reading again. I'm particularly looking for best-sellers and ones that hold your attention from the start and are really suspenseful.

What do you recommend?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Steve
Read "The Sigma Protocol" by Robert Ludlum. Ludlum is the author of all the Jason Bourne novels.





Add your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here



Other posts like this, by keyword:

know:

Children Books blog ...
Television Books blog ...
Art History Books blog ...
Water Sports Books ...
Tax Planning Books blog ...
Health Books blog ...
Mathematics Books blog ...
Bibles Books ...
Baseball Books blog ...
Epics Books ...
good:

Single Women Books ...
Fantasy Books blog ...
Animals Books blog ...
Pets Books blog ...
Mind and Body Books ...
Baseball Books blog ...
Baseball Books blog ...
Ancient Books blog ...
Water Sports Books ...
Gay and Lesbian Books ...
Some:

Biography Books blog ...
Art and Architecture Books blog ...
How to Books blog ...
Teens Books blog ...
Animals Books blog ...
History Books blog ...
Pets Books blog ...
How to Books blog ...
Mathematics Books blog ...
Science Fiction and Fantasy Books ...
Psychological:

Westerns Books ...
Medical Books blog ...
Child and Adolescent Psychological Disorders: A Comprehensive Textbook (Oxford Textbooks in Clinical Psychology) ...
Obesity and Pregnancy (Pregnancy and Infants: Medical, Psychological and Social Issues) ...
Student Workbook for Kaplan/Saccuzzo’s Psychological Testing: Principles, Applications, and Issues, 7th Reviews ...
Workplace Psychological Health: Current Research and Practice (New Horizons in Management) ...
Brain Science and Psychological Disorders: New Perspectives on Psychotherapeutic Treatment Reviews ...
I like fantasy, science fiction, mystery and psychological thrillers – what books do you advise me? ...
suspense/thrillers:

No comments:

Post a Comment