Monday, February 21, 2011

What are some hobbies I can do at home that I don’t do already?



Your Ad Here





Question by Professor Armitage: What are some hobbies I can do at home that I don't do already?

I already have a yahoo answers hobby obviously so that one won't count. I draw already, read already, watch TV already, journal already. I don't do paper machete or sew already so there's two right there. As many at home hobbies you can think of would be nice. The wikipedias list didn't really have a ton of hobbies people do at home even on it. Be original.
I like the idea to make greeting cards and to try to tune in some good radio stations I may not presently know are there. I also spelled papier mache wrong.
I also like the scrap booking. Haven't done that in a long while.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Mark R
Seen as you do sooooo much reading and writing, maybe you should start writing your own hobby book with all the ideas that you get from the answers given.
Failing that, do something that you can make money on and not something thats just gonna go on a shelf.
Good one at the min, cos everyone is loved up after valentines and maybe planning weddings, is making tiaras, hairslides & accessories. Good Luck!





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment