Monday, February 28, 2011

What do you think about children’s halloween costumes these days?



Your Ad Here





Question by becomingapearl: What do you think about children's halloween costumes these days?

I'm writing an article for my school newspaper and I want to know what people think of the change in children's costumes (especially girls).

Have you looked at children's costumes now a days? With the belly shirts, the mini skirts, the fish net stockings? Do you think it appropriate? What's your daughter/niece/granddaughter going as this year; a pretty princess or as a pop star diva?

It you don't want to be quoted in my article please say so.

Thanks for your help!




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by magnoliaannex
some dress like clowns all the time , and think their ganstas.they don't need a costume I think it's a shame they have gangsta shows on tv.





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment