Monday, January 31, 2011

How do I insure my personal property against theft?



Your Ad Here



Personal
by Dopplr.com

Question by stebbinsd:

How do I insure my personal property against theft?



Your Ad Here





I'm wanting to insure my personal property, like my computer and Xbox and whatnot, against theft. I tried looking for renters insurance (since I live in an apartment), but they only want to insure the real property, not my personal belongings.

What should I type in to Google to find what I need?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by MSAD
A renters policy insures your personal property - not the building.
That's what a renters policy is for. The land lord will have a policy on the building.

A renters policy is known as an HO4. Here's some general information I found about them: http://www.insuranceguide101.com/renters-insurance/





Add your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment