Friday, January 28, 2011

How often should I do my whitening strips?



Your Ad Here





Question by Kollawona: How often should I do my whitening strips?

I bough a 112 strips of Crest Whitening Strips Classic. How often in a day should I do them and for how long?

I brush my teeth my Arm and Hammer toothpaste with Baking soda and Peroxide.
Should I also buy the Crest 3D whitening mouth wash?

For some reason my teeth are still yellow even though I brush them 2-3 times a day. So I want to try the mouth wash and whitening strips.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Robert M.
What do the directions say? I used to use them once a day for about 15 min. for 2 weeks and my teeth were white as new. I was a cocacola addict but went down from drinking 4-5 a day to 1-2 every two days. My teeth are much better looking and my acne is also cleaner. Just keep it up and they should get better, good luck! :)





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment