Saturday, January 29, 2011

What is the difference between all the personal training certification companies?



Your Ad Here



Certification
by cedsolutions.com

Question by Kevin: What is the difference between all the personal training certification companies?

I am looking to become a personal trainer for some extra money, however I can't figure out which certification to go with. Between NASM, ACE, AFPA and all these other companies I don't know which to go with and why? Who is the best? Does it make a difference which certification I have?

I wish there was just one company, this is confusing. If it helps, I live in NJ.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Mmaxout Fitness
Everyone has something different to offer but personal training is geared for nutritional lifestyles, weight-loss, toning and maintenance. You want to look at the results of the members and how the program makes you feel. I recommend MMAXOUT, www.mmaxout.com or email for more information at mmaxout@live.com





Add your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment